AT JUCY IT'S ALL ABOUT “KEEPING IT CLEAN & SAFE”.
Rest assured when you collect JUCY wheels from one of our branches, the safety and wellbeing of our people and our customers remain our top priority.
Our crew have never cut corners when it comes to cleanliness; We continue to follow and encourage good personal hygiene practices and increased disinfecting and cleaning. Enjoy your adventure knowing that we have your back!
HERE’S WHAT WE ARE WE DOING?
- We have increased our touchpoint cleaning in all areas in the branch, shuttle vans, cars and campervans; from streeling wheel, seats, seatbelts, you name it – we have scrubbed it.
- We ensure a deep clean happens on all vehicles before we hand over the keys to you (including keys).
- We have increased cleaning rounds and times in the customer and reception area, with higher attention paid to hard and high-touch surfaces.
- There is hand sanitiser wherever you go, and we all love the 20-second rule – just wash your hands for 20 seconds team!
- QR Codes are displayed at the entrance and the desk. We encourage physical distancing where possible.
- Although we want to high five you on arrival – we have moved to waving.
CHANGES / CANCELLATIONS TO BOOKINGS
JUCY recognises that our current T&Cs may require flexibility around cancellations during this evolving global situation. As such, if your travel has been affected due to government or airline restrictions please contact us;
If your booking was made directly with JUCY, please contact our reservations team to discuss your options:
- JUCY bookings are now 100% refundable(excl. any credit card fee) if cancelled at least 7 days prior to pick up
- If cancelled within 1-6 days before pick up, then you can choose a 100% credit (of the amount paid) or pay 50% of the booking value as cancellation fee
- If cancelled within 24 hours to pick up or any no show, 100% of the booking value will be charged
- You can choose to change your travel dates or locations for free up to three (3) times before picking up (subject to availability and a new rate may apply)
If your booking was made via a travel agent, please contact them directly to discuss your options.
*Credit must be used for travel within one year from the cancellation date, in the same country and must be booked under the same name as the original booking. New bookings/changes are subject to availability, new daily rate and booking conditions at the time of booking apply.
Book and travel with confidence knowing we care – and if you have any questions; email us at email@example.com.
STAY SAFE, BE KIND, STAY JUCY.